- Serviced Offices
Threadneedle Street EC2R 8AY
Set on the same street as the Bank of England our serviced offices in Threadneedle Street are unsurprisingly very popular with businesses connected to the finance and banking industry.
This stunning new business centre is set in the building which initially operated as the Bank of New South Wales and still has the original bank vault from the late 1880s. The complete refurbishment has created a modern and highly impressive office environment featuring super-fast dedicated broadband and the very latest technology throughout.
The very generous reception and communal space opens on to the spacious offices, with onsite meeting rooms and a gymnasium exclusively for client use.
- No deposits and no up-front costs on all new deals
- Free local & national telephone calls*
- Super-fast dedicated broadband internet (included with office contract)
- Flexible terms starting from just one month
- Stocked kitchens featuring high quality Jura coffee machines
- High quality fully furnished office space
- Daily office cleaning and onsite maintenance team
- Range of onsite meeting rooms bookable by the hour
NO DEPOSIT | ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE | ULTRA-FAST INTERNET