- Serviced Offices
Leadenhall Street, London, EC3V 4QT
Leadenhall Street serviced offices are located directly opposite the world-famous Lloydâ€™s of London in the capitalâ€™s financial and insurance district. Accommodation is arranged over four floors and comprises fully furnished offices, customer lounge and meeting room facilities. Liverpool Street and Bank stations are within easy walking distance.
Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
Key features include:
- 35 fully furnished serviced office suites, all benefitting from natural daylight
- Two meeting rooms and customer lounge
- Resilient bandwidth, WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
- 24/7 access
- Disabled access and facilities
- Air conditioning throughout
- Kitchen facilities with complimentary tea and coffee
- Professional cleaning throughout the day
- In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
A relaxed, private area available at no extra cost, providing a unique opportunity for customers to meet in comfort or take time away from their office. Features include comfortable seating, a flat screen television and complimentary tea and coffee. Newspapers and magazines are also available throughout the day.
Location and Transport
Leadenhall Street is a fantastic City of London location, directly opposite the historic Leadenhall Market, close to the Lloyd’s building, The Gherkin and the Natwest Tower. Bank, Aldgate, Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Stations are within walking distance.