- Serviced Offices
King Street, London, SW1Y 6QY
King Street is a striking new office development in the heart of St James’s. Many of London’s finest hotels and exclusive shopping facilities surround this area, as well as key historical buildings including St James’s Palace, Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. Serviced offices at number 23 are well served by Charing Cross, Embankment, Westminster, Green Park and Piccadilly stations.
Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
Key features include:
- Fully furnished serviced offices
- Premium Grade A office space arranged over the first, second and third floors
- Meeting rooms with video conferencing facilities
- Resilient bandwidth, WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
- 24/7 access
- Air conditioning throughout
- Teapoints with complimentary tea and coffee
- In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
- Secure underground car parking with lift services to all floors
Location and Transport
King Street is a short walk from Piccadilly Circus and Green Park underground stations. Charing Cross station is also easily accessible, providing fast mainline access to the south east of England as well as Bakerloo and Northern line underground lines.