- Serviced Offices
King Street, London, EC2V 8AU
King Street is a beautiful Grade II listed building located in the heart of the City, just moments from the Bank of England and convenient to St Paulâ€™s, Cannon Street, Bank and Liverpool Street stations. Accommodation is arranged over four floors, providing a wide range of impeccable, fully furnished serviced offices, a contemporary reception, executive business lounge and meeting rooms
Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
Key features include:
- 60 fully furnished serviced offices
- Four meeting rooms, customer lounge and video conferencing facilities
- Flexible suites ranging in size for between two to fifty desks
- Lift access to each floor
- Resilient bandwidth, WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
- Touchdown and hot desks
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with complimentary tea and coffee
- Shower rooms
- Professional daily cleaning
- In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
- Bike storage
A relaxed, private area available at no extra cost, providing a unique opportunity for customers to meet in comfort or take time away from their office. Features include comfortable seating, a flat screen television and complimentary tea and coffee. Newspapers and magazines are also available throughout the day.
Executive Business Lounge
The executive business lounge provides a stunning, yet informal area for residents to meet and entertain clients. Table service adds to the loungeâ€™s exclusivity.