- Serviced Offices
High Holborn, London, WC1V 6BX
Located in the midtown area of London, High Holborn offers a Central London base that is easily commutable to both the West and East End. From bike to mainline train services, it has access to a range of transport links and is in close vicinity to plenty of retail and leisure facilities including the beautiful Lincoln Inn Fields. The glass-fronted building provides exceptionally secure space and benefits from a managed reception and 24-hour access.
- Individually air-conditioned offices
- State of the art IT and telecoms
- Professionally managed reception with postal service
- Well-equipped meeting rooms
- Stylish business lounge with satellite TV and daily newspapers
- Kitchenettes with free tea and coffee
- 24-hour CCTV security and building access
- Free visitor WiFi
Located by exit 1 of the Chancery Lane underground station (Central line), High Holborn is situated within a row of landmark buildings. Transport infrastructure in Holborn offers some of the best in Central London with two underground stations (Chancery Lane & Holborn), the Waterloo railway station, buses and a London bike hire docking bay easily accessible.
Nearby are the trendy areas of Covent Garden, Bloomsbury and Smithfield and the corporate areas of St. Pauls and Fleet Street, giving the area a cosmopolitan feel. You will be spoilt for choice in terms of retail and leisure options, with the beautiful Lincoln Inn’s Fields 5 minutes walk away.