- Serviced Offices
Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7NQ
Also known as Guildhall House, due to it’s proximity to the City’s famous Guildhall, Gresham Street is situated in a prominent position in London’s banking heartland. The building has recently undergone a full and comprehensive refurbishment.
Accommodation is arranged over six floors, providing a wide range of impeccable, fully furnished serviced offices, a contemporary reception and meeting rooms. Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
Key features include:
- Flexible suites ranging in size for between two to fifty desks
- Six meeting rooms accommodating up to 40 people and video conferencing facilities
- Lift access to each floor
- Resilient bandwidth, WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with complimentary tea and coffee
- Shower rooms with complimentary toiletries
- Professional daily cleaning
- In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
- Bike storage
Location and Transport
Gresham Street is a superb City location, directly opposite the historic Guildhall and in close proximity to retail and restaurants in the Cheapside area. Bank and Moorgate stations are within walking distance.