- Serviced Offices
Coppergate House, Brune Street, London, E1 7NJ
This is a popular Central London location less than 5 minutesâ€™ walk from Liverpool Street Station. Coppergate House Business Centre is a newly renovated building, originally a Victorian grain mill and warehouse, is today surrounded by two traditional and strongly contrasting centres of industry – the City of London and the bustling East End streets with the nearby markets of Petticoat Lane and Spitalfields.
The business centre offers high quality meeting rooms for rent, serviced offices and virtual offices.
Liverpool Street mainline station and Underground station are among the busiest stations in London. With such transport links office space is very desirable in this part of London. Our experience and knowledge together with this prime London location permit us to provide great value quality serviced office space to you.
Facilities at Coppergate House Business Centre:
- Furnished or unfurnished serviced office space
- Conference and meeting rooms available to rent
- Breakout room
- Open 6.30am to 11pm daily
- Staffed reception
- CAT 5 cabling DDI lines voicemail
- Personalised telephone answering
- High speed internet access
- Virtual business services (office space)
- IT support
- Telecoms helpdesk